- New issue of Music & Copyright with South Korea country report
- Music subscription services face a difficult balancing act between price and value
- ISPs, the UK government and ads on pirate music sites
- Pop still the biggest music genre, but retail sales slide 7.6% in 2013
- UMG and WMG see gains in recorded-music market share in 2013, while Sony/ATV dominates music publishing
- Music & Copyright is 500 today
- Has streaming really brought the good times back to Sweden’s recorded-music sector?